Department of Public Health and Social Services - Bureau of Communicable Disease Control - STD/HIV Program
Phone: 1-671-635-7494, 1-671-735-7108/7135, 1-671-735-7149, 1-671-734-2437 (Guam STD/HIV Hotline)
Types of Services Offered: Counseling Services, Medical & Health Services, Education & Training, HIV/AIDS Services
Category: Government Local
- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
Department of Public Health and Social Services- Bureau of Communicable Disease Control- STD/HIV Program provides information on HIV and AIDS in Guam, and promotes AIDS awareness. This program provides counseling, testing, and/or treatment on HIV & STD.
- STD/HIV Prevention Program prevents and controls the spread of HIV infection and sexually transmitted diseases by delivering high quality HIV/STD strategies in the jurisdiction
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program enhances access to and retention in high quality care and treatment for individuals living with HIV/AIDS who have insufficient or no health care coverage or financial resources for coping with HIV disease.
- Improve access to care
- Fill gaps in care not covered by other sources such as Medicare, Medicaid, Medical Indigent Program (MIP), or private health insurance.
- Payer of last resort – safety net for uninsured and low-income individuals living with HIV/AIDS.
- Be HIV positive
- Live on Guam
- Have an annual household income that does not exceed 300% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- Enroll in medical case management
- Registered as a patient at Northern/Southern Region Community Health Center
- For more information call 735-3603.
- HIV Surveillance Program HIV Surveillance Program provides and overview on the current epidemiology of HIV disease in the territory by collecting surveillance data on persons diagnosed with HIV infection; client level information is reported confidential by age, race, sex, and transmission category. The purpose is to monitor and characterize the HIV epidemic and for planning and evaluating HIV-related prevention and care programs. For more information call 735-3603.
520 Santa Monica Avenue, Dededo, GUAM, GUAM
123 Chalan Kareta, Mangilao, GUAM, GUAM
1-671-635-7494, 1-671-735-7108/7135, 1-671-735-7149, 1-671-734-2437 (Guam STD/HIV Hotline)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Dededo Facility: Monday and Wednesday 8am-5pm
Infants, Children, Teens, Adults, Seniors
public health, social services, disease control, CDC, STD, HIV