Department of Public Health and Social Services - Division of General Administration - Director’s Office
Types of Services Offered: Support Services
Category: Government Local
- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
DescriptionThe Director’s Office (DO) is responsible for providing policy direction, senior management leadership and administrative guidance to the five (5) divisions within DPH&SS. The DO is also responsible for maintaining Central Office and the two (2) major health centers through procurement, issuance, storage, inventory and maintenance of all supplies and equipment, as well as budget preparation, review and coordination.
The Department of Public Health and Social Services’ indirect cost rate for Intergovernmental Cooperative Agreements should be no more than 6%.
- The Personnel Office provides support in all personnel matters, to include recruitment and classification matters.
- The Safety Office (SO) is responsible for organizing and establishing safety programs for the department which provides a safe and healthful working environment for employees and visitors.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Office plans and administers the Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program for the department.
- The Performance Improvement Management Office is a newly created office responsible for pursuing strategies and activities to improve the public health outcomes for all island residents through a guided and systemic approach with the ultimate goal of preparing the department for public health accreditation.
- The Public Information Office (PIO) functions as the public relations arm of the department by assisting the five divisions in communicating the goals and activities of each division to the island community and the public.
- The Systems and Programming Group (SPG) is the department’s data center and is responsible for the administration of information technology matters and support for computerization needs
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Government of Guam Holidays