Guam Coalition Against Sexual Assault & Family ViolenceTogether we can END the Violence
Types of Services Offered: Domestic Violence Services, Information & Referral, Sexual Assault Services, Education & Training
- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
The Guam Coalition Against Sexual Assault & Family Violence (GCASAFV) is a non-profit organization whose members are other community-based providers, government allies, and individuals who address sexual assault and family violence issues on Guam.
- To address sexual assault and family violence issues with one united voice.
- To provide education, outreach and training regarding sexual assault and family violence.
- To identify gaps in services to victims of sexual assault and family violence and to make recommendations for changes.
- To speak out so that victims of sexual assault and family violence on Guam can readily get the services that they need.
- To build the capacity of organizations and networks through training and education in order to meet Guam’s sexual assault and family violence needs.
- To be sure that voices of survivors of sexual assault and family violence guide the work of the GCASAFV.
Ada Plaza Center, Building B – 206B/207B 173 Aspinall Avenue, Hagatna, GUAM, GUAM
P.O. Box 1093, Hagatna, GUAM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
sexual assault, sexual abuse, sexual violence, family violence, domestic violence, domestic assault, abuse, assault, information & referral, education & training