Catholic Social Service - Alee Women's Shelter
Phone: 1-671-648-5888, 1-671-648-HOPE (4673) (Crisis Hotline)
Types of Services Offered: 24-Hour Crisis Intervention Hotlines, Domestic Violence Services, Housing Services, Sexual Assault Services, Support Services
- Services Offered
- Hours of Operations
- Website & Social Media
- Images, Videos, and other Files
- Other Info
The Alee Women’s Shelter provides emergency/protective shelter for victims of family domestic violence & sexual assault. The shelter serves women, with or without children, who are in crisis from family domestic violence & sexual assault.
- Protective shelter for up to 45 days.
- Meals and clothing assistance.
- Moral and physical support for victims to begin a new healthy life-style.
- The shelter offers respite care and childcare as needed to allow adult clients to access services to ensure their future safety and to promote independent living.
- Alee networks with community agencies to obtain necessary financial assistance, medical help, food stamps, housing and legal services for clients.
- Staff assists in obtaining referrals, transportation to appointments and accompanying women to appointments when appropriate.
- Women and their children are encouraged to maintain good hygienic health care, family health, nutrition, good housekeeping, parenting skills, coping skills, assertiveness skills building self-esteem and enhancing knowledge of self-worth which helps to improve interpersonal relationships.
, GUAM, GUAM
1-671-648-5888, 1-671-648-HOPE (4673) (Crisis Hotline)
24 - hours
24 - hours
Catholic Social Service, Catholic, social, service, Alee, Shelter, Alee Shelter, Domestic Violence, services